Creamy Herb Chicken
This creamy herb chicken is fast, easy, and uses everyday
ingredients. It comes together in under 30 minutes - the whole family
will love this weekday favorite!
- Course Main Course
- Cuisine American
- Keyword creamy herb chicken
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Servings 4
- Author Salt & Lavender
- 3 chicken breasts cut in half lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped poultry herb mix (sage/thyme/rosemary)
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- Cut chicken in half lengthwise; sprinkle both sides with the garlic powder and salt & pepper, then dredge the chicken in the flour so it's completely coated.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken in when the pan is hot. Cook the chicken for 4-5 minutes/side or until it's nice and golden, then take the chicken out of the pan and set aside.
- Add the white wine and mustard to the pan and stir thoroughly. Let it bubble for a couple ofminutes.
- Stir in the cream and herbs and add the chicken back into the pan. Let it simmer for another minutes or so (you may need to turn the heat down), until the chicken is cooked though and the sauce is thickened. Season with extra salt & pepper if needed
See More At :